We are currently looking for 2 DevOps Engineers to join our team
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of Networking (Cisco)
- Knowledge of managing/deploying JIRA
- Knowledge of Virtualization (Virtual Machines, Nutanix)
- Solid experience managing Linux-based servers (Suse)
- Follow IVV / V-model process
- Knowledge in hardening & security
- Experience in the administration and configuration of SNMP servers
- Debugging skills and experience in root cause analysis
- Very good written and spoken English language
- Willingness to travel abroad
- CCNA Networking Certification will be considered an advantage
- IBM® Engineering Requirements Management DOORS® (DOORS) management tool knowledge
- Hardening (OS, network, HW), understand concept and be able to proceed on remediation operations.
- CIS CAT & Nessus tools Knowledge.
- Be able to implement an IT solution based on recommendations and selected solutions. Engineering process knowledge is requested.
- Ability to implement, integrate, validate, document and provide user's support and IT platform administration.
- Proactive, well organized individual, paying meticulous attention to detail
- Highly capable of following work instructions
- 1-3 years of experience in a relevant position is welcome although not mandatory
- Fulfilled military service obligations for the male candidates