ISD’s Administration is always considering and constantly assuring that all necessary measures and actions to prevent accidents as well as to improve occupational health and safety conditions in order to protect the life and health of employees, suppliers, subcontractors and third parties (e.g. visitors to the premises of the company) are met.
At the same time, we monitor and study every technological, regulatory – legislative as well as business development that imposes new threats / requirements or may affect Health & Safety at work, applying every possible measure.
ISD’s Administration has defined a specific framework for the conduct of its operational activities which includes specific procedures, protocols, policies and work instructions.
In order to achieve those goals, ISD S.A. is committed to the following:
- Elimination of recognized threats and industrial accidents by implementing all possible precautionary controls and means to ensure the protection of workers and facilities.
- Continuous monitoring and compliance with the requirements of H&S legislation.
- Continuous education, training and motivation of personnel in matters of Occupational H&S.
- Ensure the availability of resources for the implementation and continuous improvement of the Company’s Management System.
- Comply with all requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
- Documented consultation and participation of the Company's personnel in boards, inspections, assessments and evaluations regarding Occupational H&S.
- Prevention of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
- Identification, evaluation and minimization of risks of Occupational H&S for all processes and working positions.
- Communication and transparency for all interested parties regarding the Company’s H&S performance.
- Investigation of incidents in order to evaluate and improve the Company’s H&S performance.
- Carrying out regular inspections to monitor and evaluate the correct application of the Company’s H&S procedures & instructions as well as the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Establishment of clear and measurable H&S targets and KPIs for the evaluation of the Company's H&S performance.
- Provide awareness to personnel in order for them to fulfill their own responsibilities and obligations in response to the commitments of the Company, thus contributing to the implementation of this Policy
ISD’s Administration will periodically review the effectiveness of the above through organized Management Reviews.
ISD’s Administration has a Health & Safety Officer with specific responsibilities, which include the maintenance and further development as well as the surveillance of the implementation and adequity of the Company’s H&S Controls, Procedures & instructions, tuning up all the executives and personnel involved.
If you noticed any H&S deviation regarding ISD’s operation or have a proposal for improvement or complaint, we warmly invite you to discuss it with us! You can reach our Quality, H&S & Environmental Department here.