The ISD software group is dedicated to efficient and reliable low level system software development. Its core abilities include design and development of the following.
- Communication protocols between processors and ICs as well as ATM, USB and TCP/IP protocol stacks.
- Embedded system components, device drivers and services for several chipsets suitable for consumer applications.
- OS Kernel code development for Win XP, Linux, various RTOS and OS used in embedded systems (e.g. Win CE, embedded Linux, etc).
- Design and development of a System-C compliant modeling library, together with a simulation and power estimation engine, runtime and test environment used for SoC design.
- Audio algorithms and digital signal processing for consumer, wireless modems and military applications.