The Analog Group’s principal activities are in the design of high-performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits, utilizing CMOS, Bi-CMOS, BCD and bipolar processes. A fully industrial flow is used: schematic, layout, LVS, DRC, post layout extraction and simulation, MC simulation, power analysis, layout finishing and package modeling.
The analog team has designed several analog IPs & products. Among others, it is worth mentioning the ones listed below.
- low jitter DLLs and low jitter, high operational frequency, fast acquisition time, low phase noise, wide tuning range PLLs, currently in production by a partner.
- several analog video switches and continuous time ant0-aliasing filters for consumer applications (TV, STBox, etc).
- power management unit for wireless computer pheripherals.
- several display drivers suitable for OLED and Nanochromic displays
- complete functional flash memory arrays with innovative memory cell architectures.
- low power AD and DA converters for audio, mobile phone and space applications.