Inspired by and following the principles of International Business Standard’s & Best Practices, ISD S.A. has established and is operating under specific Quality Assurance Procedures according to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, having as an ultimate goal the Continuous Improvement of the Services & Products provided to Customers as well as the Satisfaction of all interested parties.
The main principles of ISD’s culture regarding Quality are as follows:
- The provided products & services must fully satisfy the Customer’s needs, requirements and expectations just as those are expressed explicitly in Quotations & Contracts, always in agreement with legislations, regulations & Standards.
- ISD S.A. invests in its people, recognizes their needs and provides training opportunities, in order to promote adequacy and effectiveness, maintaining a reliable Corporate Culture.
- The Company emphasizes in the close collaboration with its Suppliers & Partners and recognizes them as an extension of its structure. Monitoring and evaluation of their performance is essential and continuously implemented.
Therefore, and in addition to that, ISD’s Administration is committed to the Continuous Improvement of the provided Products & Services’ Quality, implementing various organizational actions, such as:
- Identification of the requirements and needs of all Interested Parties and consideration of them in every step,
- Compliance with the National & European laws and regulations related to its activity,
- Identification of potential risks & opportunities related to the Company's operational activities and taking measures to prevent / take advantage of them,
- Uninterrupted Customer support as well as constructive cooperation with all partners,
- Training and promotion of personnel,
- Evaluation of performance through specified objectives and KPIs,
- Collection, categorization, maintenance and communication of Business Knowledge related information (e.g. client complains, non-conformities, proposals for improvement etc),
- Perform internal audits in order to evaluate performance and trace non-conformities,
- Root cause analysis of all kinds of non-conformities (e.g. customer / other stakeholder’s complaints, procedural deviations etc) as well as implementation of corrective / preventive actions and review,
- Provision of the necessary resources in order to achieve the above.
ISD’s Administration will periodically review the effectiveness of the above through organized Management Reviews.
In order to support the implementation of the above, ISD’s Administration has defined a Quality Assurance Manager with specific responsibilities, which include the maintenance and further development as well as the surveillance of the implementation of the Company’s Quality Assurance Procedures, tuning up all the executives and personnel involved in operations related to Quality, as described in the Company’s Procedures, Work Instructions, Policies and Job Descriptions.
If you noticed a Quality deviation regarding ISD’s operation or have a proposal for improvement or complaint, we warmly invite you to discuss it with us! You can reach our Quality & Environmental Department here .