BG1V25RH is a radiation hardened, bandgap voltage reference targeting its use as a companion block to various mixed-signal ASICs, including ADC, DAC, PWM controllers, analog signal conditioning blocks, etc.
- Position (core / periphery): core
- Output voltage 1.25V nominal
- Supply voltage 3.3V ± 10%
- Output current 1mA
- Noise < 120 nV/sqrtHz
- PSRR < -35 dB over 1MHz BW
- Temperature drift: < 500 μV/°C
- Current consumption < 1 mA
- Disable CMOS input
- Extended ambient operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- TID assurance to 300 krad (Si)
- SET immune to LET tested of 62.5 MeV-cm2/mg
For further information on technical details and availability please contact us here.